Friday, January 11, 2013

My Progress Jan 4 - Jan 11, 2013

Hi all.  Just thought I'd post some pictures and let you know what I've been up to the past week.  I was off work (just started back today) so I got loads of stitching done!  I'd also like to say hi to my first followers and say thank you for checking out my blog.

First up:


Here's a close up of my progress on Nursery Rhyme Sampler.  I did the wall Humpty Dumpty is sitting on, the waterspout, and most of Miss Muffet.


And here's a picture of the whole thing so far.  I'm really proud of this piece and can't wait to see it finished.


I also started and made some great progess on the Super Mario bookmark.  A couple more days of stitching and this one will be finished.  I'm excited for my first finish of 2013.
 


1 comment:

  1. The baby sampler is so bright and beautiful! Super Mario looks great! Thank you for commenting on my blog about the Picnic Area design.

    Debbie
    http://debbiescrossstitch.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

It always makes me happy to hear from you.